- Work dates will run from approximately July 1st to July 31st, and could very slightly after July 31st depending on the season.
- Length of time is anywhere between 2 and 3 weeks
- Available work is usually slack at the beginning and ending of the work period, meaning the number of workers needed may be less at these times
- There is no guarantee of days and hours of work
- Beginning July 1st, workers should check the website EVERYDAY to find out when work will begin and for changes made during season.
- Beginning July 1st, we will post the start dates as soon as we find out at www.hubbardcrew.com. Usually we find out 1-2 days prior to starting in the field.
- We WILL call/text everyone before the first day, but we WILL NOT make phone calls for changes on days after the first day. The season lasts anywhere from 2 to 3 weeks long.
Hubbard Crew Pick-Up Locations & Times
- Waverly pick-up time will be 5:15 a.m. from the Wal-Mart parking lot near the Applebee's
- Cedar Falls pick-up time will be 5:30 a.m. from the roadside park on Viking Road in the Cedar Falls Industrial Park, near the corner of Viking Road & Hudson Road.
- Aplington pick-up time will be 5:05 a.m. from the A-P Middle School.
- Parkersburg pick-up time will be 5:15 from the High School parking lot.
- The average work day ends at different times each day, with most days arriving home between 2:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. Please note that end times can very outside of this.